Position vacant: Junior Graphic Designer
Applications are now open for a junior graphic designer. This is an opportunity to work in a small, prominent Sydney studio on high profile and creative projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Working to a design brief to fulfil client requirements for print and digital graphic material.
• Brainstorming creative concepts for online and print.
• Illustrating design concepts as roughs and storyboards.
• Producing artwork from concept to finished art.
• Liaising with the client regarding creative, schedules and delivery.
• Managing deadlines and artwork delivery.
The successful applicant should have a completed graphic design degree or diploma from a recognised design school and be skilled in:
• Concept development
• Design and typography
• Photoshop image manipulation• Indesign artwork assembly
• A strong work ethic and the ability to take instructions and constructive feedback
• Intelligence, creativity and an eye for detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
Applicants must have Australian residency.
Coding skills are not necessary, but would be a welcome bonus.
Good manners are a must.